C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 4, 2016

Unexpected "Happy" Horizons

As I was finishing putting things up this morning patients were coming in and out of the office...one word I kept hearing was "happy."






This bouquet sold today...as did one of the mobiles. There are several mobiles hanging in other rooms.



I learned a lot during this process....what worked and what I would have done differently. I will probably reflect a bit more....but for now it's up...and apparently it's happy.



My write up on one of the walls.



4 comments:

  1. So excited about this, MaryAnn! And well done on your first sales. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful seeing all your work up! A lot of lovely pieces.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete