C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 18, 2016

"Women Gathering"

"Each year the women gathered to renew their spirits, nourish their souls, and earn their laugh lines." 

A print from "Art Head Studio" called "Women Gathering"....I need to get this in a frame!
Tomorrow I'm heading to a beautiful place on the coast of Maine to gather with dear friends for the rest of the week. We will be catching up, crafting, stitching, playing cards, walking...and whatever else suits our fancy. Life is good when women gather!  I may or may not be blogging while I am away.

No comments:

Post a Comment