C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hosta Leaves

It's garden season....and time to plant the pots and urns at home and at church...it's where a lot of my creative energy goes this time of year.  I still hope to continue working on art...but since the show is winding down in a week or so it will be a good time to focus on other neglected things inside and out.

This morning I was walking the yard and wondered how many varieties of hosta I have...I'm not even sure I got a sample from every one. But just for the record there are 26 in this picture. Some of the leaves will get a bit bigger....and some will stay the size of my pinkie. I love all the textures and shades of green.

No comments:

Post a Comment