C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Home Sweet Home

My friend Joan's home to be specific. 

Joan commissioned my niece Clarke to do a pen and ink sketch of her house to give to her husband Dean as a gift. For those of you who know him...he won't get it until August...so shhhhhh.

I think Clarke's drawings are charming and fun...I love how she captures so many of the details.


Clarke settled in for most of a day working on the sketch...finishing it up the next day. It was fun for me to watch her process from start to finish.  You can check out a few she's done for me here.

Nice job Clarke!

2 comments:

  1. She did a terrific job and I'm thrilled with the result! Thanks Clarke!

    ReplyDelete