C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Leftovers

There were a few pieces left over from my show....and today I had fun giving one of them away to a very dear friend.

Another leftover was this mixed media piece I posted about earlier. I called it "Coastal Glow" ...it features a photo of the Maine coast and the Florida coast. I should have called it "Bicoastal glow."  I made it on a deep profile repurposed wooden canvas and it can hang or sit. For now it has a spot on my living room shelf right alongside Paul's Big Little Books. But it's up for grabs if anyone is interested.

I had it priced at $50.



No comments:

Post a Comment