C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 10, 2016

Mini Hosta Garden

I love these little "mouse ears" in my garden...
originally came from my friend Janet. 
Now there's a little piece of it in the 
corner of Marian's new garden.
Another project I did yesterday was putting in a mini hosta garden for a friend of mine at her back door in Maine.  I didn't actually count...but it looks like there are 11 or 12 different kinds. Once it fills in it will look a little better....and at some point Marian will have some to share.  We left a little room on the front edge for a few more annuals to add to the New Guinea Impatient.





These little guys do well in pots...but I bet they are glad to be in the ground in a new garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment