C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, June 25, 2016

One Morning in Maine


Ellen and I did a little beach combing this morning.  We went to an odd little off the beaten path beach that was full of rocks and all kinds of "stuff."  It was very low tide so if you went too far out it was a little mucky...I almost got my feet stuck in a couple of times.  But it was very cool.


I did find some glass and pottery....but I'm always as interested in the off beat things I find....like this button.








And this particular beach is littered with curly pieces of metal shavings....kind of curious what the story is. I couldn't resist picking some up....it's oddly intriguing.  







    We had to stop at one of my favorite
              spots... the bug light!





And finally our beloved Willard Beach.  Not bad for one morning in Maine.


1 comment: