C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Begin Again

I have packed a lot into this "pause"....not all of it easy.  But I have missed the blog....so I will just begin again.  In some ways I never stopped. I saw color and inspiration everywhere I went...and I ended almost every day being grateful for things that bring me joy.

We'll see where I go from here...but for now I will just begin again.



I just got back from a week in Wisconsin visiting family and friends. I stayed with my childhood friend Becky who knows me very well. This bouquet from her garden was by my bed along with a stack of magazines and this basket of goodies to play with. Like I said...she knows me well.

Thanks Becky!


2 comments:

  1. Goodbye and welcome back! It was so fun to do some joyful puttering with my friend. Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is mutual. Thank YOU for everything!

      Delete