C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 25, 2016

Buds

My succulent pot on the deck in Maine is doing well....and one of the plants has a giant stalk of buds about to pop.  It looks like it's going to be pink...and I'm hoping it's a showstopper.



I love the ruffly pink edges of this one....the one that is about to bloom.




And...I continue to be quite fond of my yellow Baptisia...which is in full bloom in the rock garden.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's a lot to love about them.....especially this year with it being so dry. They love hot and dry!

      Delete