C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, July 1, 2016

Time to Pause

I have said this before...but I'll say it again....this blog has been one of the best things I have done for myself. I have ended almost every single day for a full year and a half sharing what I'm working on or a little something that brings me joy.

But I'm taking a little break. There are things that need my attention...voices in my head telling me to take a breath and pause.  I'm certain I'll be back....I have a lot more joyful puttering to do.

I couldn't think of a more appropriate picture to leave here for a little while than the six new rain lily blooms on my front stoop.




1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your pause. I will be waiting for your return. (and your arrival)

    ReplyDelete