C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Crazy Beautiful

While on a walk a few days ago Anita and I came across a tree with these crazy beautiful blooms. Nature will never cease to amaze me.

"It always pays to dwell slowly on the beautiful things...and the more beautiful the more slowly."  Atticus



As I mentioned already....I'm heading out of town to be with family and friends so may be somewhat absent from the blog. But I'm always on the lookout for joyful things....so you may hear from me once in a while. The coolest thing is that I'll be staying some of the time with my sister who just retired from teaching after 30+++ years.  This will be her first stress free Labor Day in a very long time!  Enjoy the last days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment