C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Pumpkins With a View

Paul and I had an amazing weekend on the beautiful coast of Maine with very special people. Today was our travel day from Deer Isle back to Lexington and I told Paul to keep an eye out for pumpkins for sale along the way...and boy did he come through.

Pumpkins with a view in Searsport, Maine.

I came home with a few funky pumpkins...the one on the left is a "wolf pumpkin" with a thick massive stem.

I also picked out an assortment of gourds and the farmer threw in a pile of potatoes and some hot peppers for free.



No comments:

Post a Comment