C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 9, 2016

Quilt Show

I stayed a little longer in Wisconsin so I could attend the Madison Quilt Expo today...it was a feast for the eyes and soul.  I came home with some fun fabrics to add to my stash and look forward to more sewing this fall.  

Here are a few splashes of color from the show.  This first quilt was so beautiful in person.  They used an interesting dying technique that felt very organic and the quilting around all the shapes gave it so much texture.


The wool was just scrumptious! 

I loved seeing the all the Cherrywood hand dyed fabrics in person.....so many beautiful colors.





I'll share some of my purchases once I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment