C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Collaborative Calendar

A month ago Connie and I made a collaborative collage for her daughter Andi's birthday. And just recently we collaborated again on a desktop calendar for her daughter Becky's birthday...and it was delivered today. All the images are Connie's art...except the family recipe we included on the October page. Like all my other calendars each page is 4 x 6 and can be displayed in a wall or stand up frame.  I think Becky will enjoy a year of her mom's art.

I'm happy with them all...but my favorite is February.



1 comment: