C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 10, 2016

Colorful Trimmings

I fused a variety of small prints so I'd be ready to add to my five point star. I'm quite fond of the colorful trimmings...it's hard for me to throw them away. But thankfully I did.




My friend Patsy saves the colorful threads and trimmings from her cross stitch and knitting. She spreads them outside in the spring for the birds to use in their nests. When we're together I add to her pile. It's not surprising that I had a couple a pictures in my archives.... 

...I've been fond of these little piles of colorful trimmings for quite some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment