C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Actual Cookie

When Anita and I met for our walk this morning she gave me this adorable cookie. 

Her story of why she made it is fun....but that's her story. My story is that she shared one with me just when I needed it.

When we're busy, harried, or just plain tired, a couple other friends and I often say..."we need to sit and have a cookie." It's comforting....even if there are no actual cookies.

Thanks Anita!  An actual cookie today was perfect. I ate it after dinner and it was as tasty as it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment