C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 28, 2016

Birthday Pause

I'm in the middle of one of those busy stretches when there's hardly a minute to breathe.  It's all good and there's nothing that can come off the list....I just have to keep going. But every evening I pause to write a little something here...it's an important pause in my day. Today it's a birthday pause.

Tomorrow is Paul's birthday and it's going to get a little lost in all that we have going on. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me...I'm a very lucky woman. My birthday frogs have been on my kitchen window sill for several weeks now reminding me there's a special birthday coming. They're silly...but they make me smile. Happy Birthday Paul!






It was a very long work day for me today...but when I got home Paul had dinner ready for me. He also shared a card that he got from his sister Alyson...I laughed until I cried. It's the best card I've seen in a long time. A good laugh was just what I needed today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment