C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 11, 2016

I Couldn't Resist...

...sharing the beautiful sky we were treated to as we came over the Casco Bay Bridge yesterday.

"Sometimes I only need stand wherever I am to be blessed."
Mary Oliver


Nor could I resist sharing the fuzzy bloom status. I will try and keep the excitement to a minimum this year.


I just had a good talk with my sister Angie....and it cracked me up when she told me that she hasn't changed her clocks back an hour yet.  She's her own boss and makes her own schedule so she's saving that extra hour for when she really needs it. I thought that was brilliant!

2 comments: