C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, November 5, 2016

In For the Winter

All the outside plants I want to save are potted up and in for the winter.

My house in Lexington is full of ferns and begonias but this succulent pot from South Portland is back in the dining room.  The crazy bloom stalks keep growing with new tiny flowers every inch or so. I've never seen anything like it before.







I'm excited that the plant in the front has several buds.  I kind of obsessed about this one last year photographing and celebrating every stage. The blooms are a bright orange and there are at least 3 coming. What fun!




How can I not get excited about this fuzzy little November gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment