C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Angels

And the angel said unto to them, Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people.  Luke 2:10

I came home to a beautiful full bloom on the Christmas cactus....it reminds me of angel wings! I'm quite fond of the delicate pink and white stamen against the salmon colored bloom.  What a treat!

Three little angels I helped one or both of my kids make years ago for grandma and grandpa.  This year they will keep watch over the living room from Margie's piano.







No comments:

Post a Comment