C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Blue

"Surround yourself with blue...nature's choice for the sea, sky and distant mountains.  Cool and icy or warm and sultry, this color has myriad of guises, all them delightful."  
Hilary Mandeleberg,  Essence of Blue

Like I said...no Christmas red this year....just Advent blue, and greens.

My sweet little winter trees are perfect with my blue stained glass lamp.





I collected cobalt bottles I had around the house and filled them with pine snippets Anita and I gathered on a walk. It made for a pretty table.



I found some tiny blue LED lights for the mantle...my only purchase this year.                                              

I love my Christmas decorations....but they will stay tucked away this year making them even more fun next year.  The simple blues of advent will be enough this year.

1 comment: