C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Gift...

....of a pause.

As I've mentioned I head to Colorado tomorrow morning for 10 days to help Paul's mother. She may see it as a gift from me...but I see it as a gift FOR me. I've had a lot going on...all important...all joyful...but also all consuming. I'll be visiting with and helping Margie with whatever she needs....but I'll also be pausing and recharging.  What a gift this time of year.

Just as I was about to leave to help her a year and a half ago she sent me this quote by Miles Davis....I wrote about it here. Once again while I'm there I'll try to do something creative every day.

I hope you take some time to pause this holiday season.


No comments:

Post a Comment