C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, December 30, 2016

Repurposed

One of the little packages I opened while I was in Colorado included a stack of old photographs from Margie. She included a picture of her dining room buffet when it was actually being used as a buffet...I have vivid memories of it in their dining room in Loveland. I always loved the simple lines of this piece....and, to make it even more cool it's stackable.





When I helped Margie move to first floor living last February we repurposed the buffet as her dresser, storage, and TV stand. This worked much better than her big tall dresser would have in this room. And...after my recent visit...I can now report that it's working well. Click here to see the whole transformation of the office into a bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment