C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Favorite Things

Paul and I hosted a dinner party tonight....and that means I spent most of the day either cooking or tending to my house.  And when I clean and putter around the house I take notice of some of my favorite things.

I love this funky green bowl filled with my art marbles that sits on my coffee table. I know I've mentioned it before...but I enjoyed it again today...maybe you will too.  I have a tiny set of battery operated LED lights in the bottom...it puts off a nice glow in the evening.


I took this picture several years ago....it shows the marbles a little better.

It's a good thing to take notice of some of your favorite things!

2 comments: