C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Intentions

"Set Intentions Not Resolutions...our intentions create our reality."

I came across this quote on Pinterst...it originated here.  I'm terrible at making and keeping resolutions....but setting intentions...I think I can handle that.

intend to doodle, color and collage more!

I've learned a little structure is good for me...so I'm going to follow prompts from a variety of resources like this book, online workshops, and Pinterest.

My first doodle session was a page of "sunshine circles" inspired by Lisa Condon on the Creativebug website. I included a few fused fabric circles and cutouts from my favorite "Sun Stars and Moon" calendars.

Who doesn't need a little sunshine in their day!









No comments:

Post a Comment