C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Listen

"One most of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say." Bryant McGill


It was a powerful experience to stand (and there was a lot of standing) and march with 125,000 people in Boston today sending clear messages to our new leaders. I hope they were listening.

This was my favorite sign and I didn't see it until the train ride home when I connected with Marcie and her mom. This block print is Marcie's artwork and her message was simple....listen. If you look closely at the horizon line you can see Mother Earth laying on her side.  Nice work Marcie! Let's hope they listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment