C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, January 6, 2017

Stack of Cards

I have a stack of cards ready to send to Margie from her coloring pages. There will be more to come...and I'll keep trying new things. I hope to incorporate some quotes next time...and maybe some stitching.   
Its a little tough cutting into an original coloring page....but I do have the images scanned. And like Margie said....they were just sitting in a drawer....why not use them! And...how special is it to get a card with with the original coloring. I think this page made a couple of pretty cards and there are still some pieces and parts left.
I'm using my favorite glue...I love the fine tip. You only need a tiny bit and it dries really fast. I store my glue upside down in some sort of a jar. And, I keep a big paperclip handy in the jar to keep the tip cleaned out. 

All the cards are getting a little tag on the back. Maybe I'll get a little more creative with the tag next time. This one is a little plain. 
These monochromatic pages made a pretty set of cards and I have quite a bit of each page left. 


Here's the group from a few days ago. I'll put it aside for a while 
and make another batch on down the road.  But these will
be on there way soon Margie!

No comments:

Post a Comment