C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Surprise Yourself!

A friend just posted this on her Facebook page for the third year in a row. She says it's become her New Year's theme....and it's a good one. I especially like the last line..."I hope somewhere in the next year you surprise yourself."
I recently commented that I thought my wool and button swirl was too tight. I'm now meandering out a bit with some tiny needle felted circles and embellishments. We'll see...I do think I like it better.





No comments:

Post a Comment