C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, February 3, 2017

Familiar Fabric

After I wrote the post last night I had this feeling that I had used that same fabric before on another project for Lynn. So I searched my photographs and sure enough...back in 2011 I made this tiny cathedral window quilt to go with a couple of her mini zentangle paintings for one of her bathrooms.






You can see the circle fabric peeking out of the center "window."  How perfect is that! It was meant to be! 

You can read about my cathedral window quilt here.

No comments:

Post a Comment