C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

FFF

Focused Fifteen Followup

Almost
 every day in February I've put in my "Focused Fifteen"....fifteen minutes on some sort of organizing project. Some days it has turned into a much more...other days it's been just fifteen...and I have missed a few. But it's been fun to be reminded how much can actually happen in just a few focused minutes. I have cleaned and organized drawers and cupboards, been going through my closet, and made progress organizing my craft room to name a few. I often send my friend a before and after picture because it keeps me more accountable.  It's been a good thing....maybe I can keep it going.

Today I tackled another odd drawer in the kitchen that holds tapes and glues and various other things. I threw a bunch of things away and put things that didn't belong back in their proper place.




Way in the back of the drawer I found a bag of precious "found" heart rocks...many of them from Paul.  I'm going to keep them out and figure out a way to display them.  This one is nearly perfect...and yes I actually found it this way on a beach...it's about the size of a quarter.

I'm pretty sure they'll live on this shelf in my living room for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment