C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

How Long....

...does it take to stitch the signatures together on a planner for Connie?...


...from Lexington to the New Hampshire border. I had the signatures ready to go and took it along last Friday when Paul and I went to Maine to look at a few houses. Time in the car is good for visiting...but it's also good for a little hand project. It's not often I'm sitting still for 2 hours.

But I will admit that I also enjoy a good nap in the car once in a while too.....💤


I chose this funky indigo batik fabric for the cover...which I finished today. I'm way ahead of the game on this one because it's not needed until until June. I'm giving it to Connie tomorrow...on her actual birthday.   Happy Birthday Connie!



No comments:

Post a Comment