C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Randomness

I had to chuckle when someone recently mentioned she liked "the seeming randomness" of my posts. I took it as a compliment and I agree....my posts are quite random. But it's kind of funny when you think about it because randomness can often mean unfocused and disorganized. But it also means unpredictable and unexpected. This blog celebrates the unexpected and unpredictable joy that presents itself to me each and every day. I'm just trying to pay attention!

After I cleaned up the pink and green scraps from my craft table today I had just enough space to get back to my mixed media project for Lynn....a random hour of color and fun!


After I finish fusing circles I'll add a little black stitching to each square and finish it off with a few buttons and maybe some beads. Yes it's a bit wild and crazy...but I'm OK with that on this piece. Lynn has a bright and cheery art studio...it will fit right in.


No comments:

Post a Comment