C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, February 27, 2017

School Papers

One of my tasks at the farm was to reduce, sort, and pack all the boys' school papers from over the years. I had a good time reading sweet stories and seeing cute art projects.  I have always love kid art...especially rainbows!

And who doesn't love a self portrait! Charles even embraced his carrot top in this one.
And finally, not many kids school papers include a booklet about "Tobacco City"....but it IS part of our heritage...you can read more about my growing up raising tobacco here.





No comments:

Post a Comment