C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Time!

Where does the time go!  Today was one of those jammed packed days.

I'm traveling to Wisconsin tomorrow to visit family and say goodbye to the family farm...more on that later. I may not post every day...but per usual I'll be on the lookout for a splash of color or a moment of joy.

I'm going to leave you with these stunning photos my sister Becky took of the falling snow in her yard several years ago.  I've never been able to capture the snow like this!

Oh how I miss my sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment