C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Warm Glow

"No dark fate determines the future. We do. Each day and each moment, we are able to create and re-create our lives and the very quality of human life on our planet."  The Book of Joy

Yesterday when I set up my little treasures shadow box I also moved this little stained glass lamp to the hallway shelf.  It has been in my bedroom in a spot where it never got turned on. So a side benefit of the uncovering treasures side benefit of the focused fifteen project is how much I'm going to enjoy the warm glow of this lamp in the evenings.


And...the lamp goes really well with these little old school cross stitch heart pieces I did way back....they are from mauve and blue"country decorating" days.




No comments:

Post a Comment