C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 24, 2017

A Moment in Time

Every once in a while life events come together at the very same time that deserve extra time and attention. Joyful things and difficult things all at once. Things that take me back to reflect on what has been and decisions and opportunities that propel me forward to what might be. That's what's happening now. It's one of those moments in time.

I'm going to pause this blog and regroup for a few days. I'm not going anywhere....I'm just going to catch my breath and tend to some of these things and give them the attention and energy they deserve. And...I'm going to start a new puzzle....this crazy one I got from my sister LaVonn. 
The last one is done and tucked away. Is there anything else that you work on for months....and when it's finally finished you just take it apart?  I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment