C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 3, 2017

Bearings

After a trip it often takes me a few days to get my bearings....and that includes getting back into a groove with this blog. So it's a good time to reflect a little more on my trip.

One of the things Becky and I did while I was in Wisconsin was hang a few pictures in her new craft space that we painted last summer.  She has mostly moved in and it's a soothing, pretty, and functional space and it was fun getting some art on the walls. Here's one little vignette we created over her computer table.  

The two small squares at the bottom right are from a set of four calendar pages I mounted on paint panels years ago.  We relocated them and the shelf from her bedroom.  The other two in the set are hanging in another vignette.

No comments:

Post a Comment