C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Old School

My last few days in Wisconsin have been spent with my childhood friend Becky. We've done a variety of house projects including going through piles of old pictures and artwork...deciding what she would keep and what she should give away. We came across this "old school" country watercolor I did for her WAY back celebrating their new home.  I find it a bit embarrassing and kind of sweet at the same time.

Tomorrow is my travel day...it's time to go home.



No comments:

Post a Comment