C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Paint Panel Heaven

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I love wooden paint panels. They are inexpensive and have a multitude of uses. In this case I used them to turn colorful wrapping paper into wall art. Last time I was in Portland I stopped at my favorite art store to pick up a few more panels. I had plenty to choose from....it was paint panel heaven.                                                                                          

Artist and Craftsmen Supply has 30 stores all over the country...but the store in Maine was the first. It's a employee owned company and full of really cool stuff.

You can see all my projects using paint panels by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment