C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Perfect Combo

Last Saturday Paul and I took a little destination drive to Littleton and had lunch at the Gallery 529 Cafe. It was the perfect combo of interesting art, good food....and even better company. I even got to color a little bit while we waited for our food.                                                                                          

The black bean soup had a little artsy flair.




My favorite piece was this funky mobile....it might have come home with me but it wasn't for sale. It was simply wire and tissue and it reminded me of fabric flowers I used to make when I was young. I absolutely loved it and am going to give it a try at some point.

I found this image online....just like I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment