C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 14, 2017

A Quickie?

Wonderful fuzzy buds spotted on a recent walk.

I often think I need a whole uninterrupted day at home...or at least a big block of time to tackle something creative...but life rushes in and I get distracted. But according to Elizabeth Gilbert we should have an affair...a quickie with our creativity. Sneak 10 or 15 minutes and do something you love and think of it as sexy. This afternoon I had a quickie with my hydrangea project trying to make some decisions about finishing and framing. I had gotten a bit stuck and my little frolic helped me see some new options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment