C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Elaine and Beverly

It's been a full family day filled games, good food, and great conversation. I heard lots of stories about my aunt Beverly's life growing up with my mom who was 10 years older. My mom died when I was in my late 20's...so hearing these stories and spending time with her sister has been priceless! 

Here are some photos of the sisters....Beverly and Elaine...some of which I had never seen before.

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! I see a few glimpses of the Miller children in your moms face! What a fun opportunity to reminisce and share. :)

    ReplyDelete