C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Full Circle

This card has come full circle.  It was the cover page for a little package of Peace coloring pages I made for Margie, my mother in law, for her birthday in November. You can read about it here.  She colored it...and made it into a birthday card for me. You can't tell from this picture...but the peace sign is metallic gold.  I love it for so many reasons....


1.  It's repurposing something old to make it new.
2.  It's clever....love that arrow thing.
3.  Margie took the time to make it for me.
4.  It made my day!

Thanks Margie! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment