C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 21, 2017

I Spy

I felt like a kid playing "I Spy" when I cleaned out my bird houses in the back yard a few days ago....I was fascinated by what I found inside. This one was jammed packed full of really cool stuff.



I couldn't believe how many little sticks, feathers, and fibers I scraped out. I was quite fond of the red and gray feather and what's not to love about the blue paper strips. I'm not sure what it is...but I'm guessing some sort of packing material from someone's trash.  

And if I really zoom in there's also some sort of green fiber...and a whole lot of black thread or something.  I love the image in my head of this bird gathering whatever she could find to prepare and decorate her little home sweet home.




No comments:

Post a Comment