C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Something About Blue!

I've mentioned before that I have a Joyful Puttering Facebook page.  I don't post all that often...but when I do I often make a little digital collage of either a work in progress or a finished piece.

I posted this yesterday and my friend Amy commented "There's just something about blue".....and I couldn't agree more.

It prompted me to celebrate some of the blue in my home....like these rice china dishes. Several of the bowls were gifts from Connie....she also loves blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment