C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Favorite Ferns

This time of year I'm usually hip deep in compost, mulch, and plants.....and that's certainly been the case this year.  I clean up long enough to go where I need to go...then I get right back at it.  I still have a ways to go but I'm making good progress. I actually wouldn't mind a couple rainy days to force me inside....house chores and my May fabric project are calling me.


Right out my back door is a patch of maidenhair fern...one of my favorites. They have a graceful lacey tuft right on the top of long skinny stems.



I planted a little succulent pot for my back patio table today. I generally put these tiny mushrooms in the garden...but I think they're going to live here this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment