C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Hand Stitching

After a few hours of yard work I settled in this afternoon and worked on hand stitching through an entire Red Sox game with Paul. I'm getting close on my January aqua and red Folt Bolt project and I made a few colorful needle punch tufts. I have an idea for the May collage...but I'm not sure it's going to work yet. It was one of those middle of the night ideas. More on my experiment and needle punch in general coming soon...another media I enjoy that's been tucked away for a while.


Maybe a few stray beads here and there and the January piece might be done. I need to let it sit a day or so. Then it's all about rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment