C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Another 24...

...hours and the rain lily bud is in full bloom. And I'm excited to see a second bud coming tucked in on the left!  Woo Hoo! Don't you love those pointy yellow stamens?

I think Paul was a bit amused when I asked him if he thought anyone else out there washed their marbles today.  He didn't think so.

I've had a large jar of marbles sitting on a side table in the living room in Lexington for years and years....in the exact same spot. The jar was getting a little cloudy looking so I dumped it out and washed everything. I think it's heading to Maine to get re-appreciated on the dining room window ledge.  I'm shopping the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment