C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June Color Scheme


I've been at the "nearly done" stage with this project for a week or more...and I set it aside. But I just realized that June is almost over so I took a few minutes this afternoon to finish it up.  Here's the June Folt Bolt color scheme art quilt....once again....just in time.




8 comments:

  1. Long time ago but I love your design and colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....this was a while ago....but thank you for your kind words. I do love this color scheme!

      Delete
  2. Delightful! Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shirley! This was a fun piece to make!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this inspiration. Im always looking for something new to introduce as a project for my sewing club. I know your intent is June's finished project. I will make it birthstone color wall hanging. Alexandrite and Pearl in this fabrication should inspire anyone. Great grandkid gift, baby gift the ideas are endless . Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased when something here inspires someone. Good luck with your project!

      Delete