C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Moving Day

I spent the whole morning cleaning...with a little help from some professionals....and several hours this afternoon with two great guys from Liberty Bell Moving Company.  What a difference a little furniture makes....it's starting to feel like a home.  But boy...am I tired!



While I was waiting for things to come in I was slicing open boxes and found this little treasure from my sister Nancy right on top of one. It's a precious glass on glass mosaic. I have lots of fun things to rediscover!

No comments:

Post a Comment